Print this pageHistorical Text Archive © 1990 - 2017
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ANTHROPOLOGY AND HISTORY, MEXICO CITY
Roof over courtyard
Closeup of support column of courtyard roof
Replica, Maya Building.
Mural by Jorge González Camarena, National Museum of Anthropology and History
Olmec stone head
Tlaloc welcomes visitors to the National Museum of Anthropology and History
Aztec sun stone, commonly called the Aztec calendar, done in 1479.
Mayan sun god Kinich Ahaw (The Fire-Eyed Lord
Tourists have been fascinated by the former silver mining town of Taxco, Guerrero.These photos were taken during the Christmas season of 1969.
View towards the center of town.